Grant applications for 2021 are now open to Guild members! (Not a member? Click here to join us!) Learn a new skill, dive into some research, or embark on a new quilty endeavor with the KCMQG at your side. Here’s what you need to know!
- Grant applications are accepted all year long until we run out of money.
- Applicants may apply for up to $100 to go towards the cost of their class/independent study/project.
- No financial need is required; all current KCMQG members are encouraged to apply.
- The most important part of your application is your idea for a giveback. That’s how you’ll share your knowledge with fellow guild members. Givebacks can include (but are not limited to!): creating raffle items using a technique you learned; demonstrating a tip, tool, or technique; contributing to KCMQG’s community service projects, hosting a mini-trunk show, giving a short talk about what you learned, teaching a schoolhouse session, and presenting your findings/experience to a small or large group.
- Applications that do not include an idea for a giveback will not be considered.
Ready to apply? Click here to get started!
Please contact Kristin Marciniak with any questions.