Sunday, November 6
9:30 am – 4:00 pm
$40 for Guild members
$50 for non-members
An arrowhead? The Kaufman Scoreboard? A Missouri Tiger? A Kansas Jayhawk? Join our guild’s own t-shirt quilt master, Chris Jacobs, and learn how to create a unique silhouette quilt with t-shirts to celebrate your favorite team, state or more— the sky’s the limit!
A $25 pattern fee is payable directly to Chris for your custom silhouette pattern.
Silhouette Quilt Supplies Needed:
A great idea, a can-do attitude
- approximately 5 yards of SF101 stabilizer (maybe more depending on the number of t-shirts being used)
- 15-20 t-shirts to complete the arrowhead – more is more!
- pressing cloth
- water misting bottle
- sewing machine in good working order – don’t forget the power cord and peddle!
- Basic sewing supplies – rotary cutter with a new blade, scissors, snips, seam ripper, sewing machine needles, pins, wonder clips, thread, long ruler, etc.
- Some large Cricut irons will be available – if you own one, please bring yours too
- Custom silhouette pattern design idea must be ordered in advance (before Wednesday, Nov 3)