Hey, hey guild friends!
Don’t forget that QuiltCon registration opens June 25th – just three days away! You’ve probably received an email from the Modern Quilt Guild about this, but in case you missed it, here is the information:
Members will receive their registration link via email at 7 a.m. PDT, 10 a.m. EDT on June 25,* and the link will also be on the MQG Community site.
Things to note:
- To get your member discount, you MUST use the email address that is associated with your MQG account. Conveniently, that’s this one that you received this newsletter at! If you want to change it, email us.
- We’ve had some scheduling changes since the course catalog was released. Download the most recent version here.
- An instructional video on how to use the registration system is available to help you preview and understand the registration process.
- Four-day show passes are only available during member registration. Four-day show passes are free to members with pre-registration until November 30. No additional purchase is required to get your free four-day show pass, but you must pre-register by November 30 to receive it. Single-day show passes will be available starting in late 2015 and are not eligible for member discounts.
- Hotels go quickly once registration starts! Beat the rush and reserve your room before registration opens.