Announcing the PB&J ChallengeFeaturing Jacquie’s Favorites from Paintbrush Studio!
- You may use any/all of the fabrics from the PB&J bundle you received at the Birthday bash
- Inspiration: Drunkard’s path quilt block
- Mini quilts are encouraged but please feel free to make the quilt you are inspired to make – no formal size restrictions!
- You may use one additional solid color of your choice from the Painter’s Palette solids from Paintbrush Studio (many local quilt shops carry a wide selection of Painter’s Palette Solids!)
- Challenge to be revealed at our May meeting – May 14, 2020